Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, encourages you to reach out to ensure that you’re making the best financial choices. Founded in 2006 by talk show host and investment expert Dawn Bennett, the purpose of her elite financial firm is to improve your portfolio and financial standing. The company assists clients who are interested in preparing for economic collapse. Headquarters are in Washington D.C.
The top two pieces of advice typically given if you want to prepare for economic crises are eliminate debt and intelligently invest. This may sound simple, but hard-earned, substantive preparation is anything but.
If you’re buried in debt, you’ll be hard-pressed to stay afloat in an economic crisis. Consider all of your existing debts and pay them off as quickly as you can. Decide on the order you will pay your debts, craft your strategy and start now. If you must eliminate unnecessary bills to pay off your debts in a reasonable amount of time, do so. The sooner you dig yourself out of debt, the sooner you’ll be able to prepare for the future.
Once you are debt-free, you should consider making a series of investments to ensure the stability of your future. Investing is a broad category. If you don’t know how to navigate it, you will likely make mistakes. Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, can look at potential investments (gold, for example) and help you invest your money in profitable, low-risk areas. Smart, judicious investments are key to surviving an economic collapse.
Instead of flying by the seat of your pants, bracing yourself for what’s happening (or could be happening) to the economy alone, reach out to well-respected group like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, to ensure that you’re making the best choices. For additional information, tune into Dawn Bennett’s show, Financial Myth Busting, for an intelligent, analytical summation of the global and American economies via her firm’s website, www.bennettgroupfinancial.com.
Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, located in Washington D.C., is a reputable financial firm that works with high net worth clients, helping them to manage their investment portfolios. Before you can build an investment portfolio, though, advisors from firms like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, will often advise clients on common first steps to build the foundation for security. For example, an advisor might recommend that you take steps like those below, if you haven’t handled them already…
Plan to Diversify – Successful investors rarely place their assets in just two or three locations. Instead, they spread their assets across seven, ten or more sources to ensure that their risks are reduced and that their chances of success are high.
Consider what asset classes you are interested in, how much you would like to diversify and how often you will rebalance your portfolio to maintain diversification before you put your money anywhere.
Plan to Exit – Entering investment is the fun part, so you probably aren’t eager to think about exiting before you begin, but it is wise to do so. Seasoned investors have exit strategies for their entire portfolios, and these plans ensure that they’ll have an idea of what to do when the time comes.
Consult Experts – Even experienced investors consult a series of experts before they move their assets around, and you should too. Show your documents to your lawyer, work with an advisor and accept that working with experts is part of the investment process.
To get a personalized opinion on where to begin with your investing path, consider contacting a group like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, for a consultation meeting.
Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, is run by industry expert and radio talk show host Dawn Bennett in an effort to help her clients improve their financial portfolios. Among the investment choices that Bennett promotes is gold and other precious metals.
If you’re new to precious metals investing, or even if you aren’t, the best way to approach it safely is often with an advisor – like those on the Bennett Group team – by your side. For example, did you know that you can invest in gold without ever owning a physical piece of the metal? It isn’t always considered the best option, but many choose to invest in precious metals through less-common routes such as…
- Allocated Accounts – An allocated account will allow you to purchase gold currency through a bullion broker that will ship or transfer the bullion to a bank or depository. The investor has title to the specific coins and bars being transferred; this is often considered a safe way to own physical gold bullion and bars.
- E-Gold – E-gold or “goldgrammes” are modern precious metals options supplied by digital gold currency (DGC) providers. The DGC providers are self-regulated and they are often used by investment clients to buy gold to save, to use as an investment or as electronic currency.
- Paper Gold – Investing in mining companies and organizations exploring new gold deposits is often coined as buying paper gold. This method of investing is riskier than buying physical gold, but still popular in diverse portfolios.
If you’re not sure which options are best for you to invest in, speak with an advisor from a company like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC. Everyone’s portfolio is different and, depending on risk tolerance, goals and assets, the best choices vary per person.
Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, is a reputable Washington D.C. financial firm with a decade of experience and financial radio show host Dawn Bennett as acting CEO. The company offers wealth management to high net worth clients, and many of the insights used to refine client portfolios come straight from Dawn Bennett’s Financial Myth Busting weekly radio show. This is one of many benefits of working with a company like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, for wealth management. Other perks include things like…
- Risk Management – Active risk management from a wealth management professional can protect your assets through intelligent allocation that accounts for current market factors. If you don’t have a pro reducing your risks, you’re putting more on the line with your investments than you should be.
- Behavioral Management – Even the professionals are prone to behavioral biases that can cloud their investing judgement, and without something or someone to keep that in check, your behavior can sabotage your portfolio. An advisor will guide you away from hasty choices and prompt you to double- and triple-check yourself before making big (and potentially damaging) decisions.
- Marketing Weightings – Some investment characteristics can outperform others over time, and your portfolio should be adjusted accordingly to take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Without an advisor, many investors fail to properly consider current market weightings, which means that they’re selling their profits short.
If you’ve never let a professional from a firm like Bennett Group Financial Services, LLC, look at your finances, you don’t know what you could be missing. The best way to find out is to schedule an appointment for a consultation today.